MiiR x Tanamachi
Kōhi Coffee Canister
Japanese for “coffee,” the Kōhi Coffee Canister invites us to rise along the journey that great beans can take us on. Following the upward climb of a bold, organic design, the piece culminates in a beautifully ornamented lid with floral crown.
Coffee hearts our Coffee Canister. An interior accordion-style seal compresses to kick out oxygen and lock in flavor, and an easy grip, simple twist bezel lid completes the closure. Fit to hold a standard 12oz bag of beans (whole or ground), the Coffee Canister’s sleek silhouette can outfit any kitchen counter and travel near or far.
Canister only: Wash before use. Hand wash recommended. Accordion-style seal: Does not play well with water. To clean, wipe with damp cloth. Do not submerge, rinse or dishwash
- Holds standard 12oz bag of coffee // 340g net wt
- Accordion-style seal – how-to at MiiR.com/assembly
- 18/8 stainless steel – enduring material meets beautiful design
- BPA free – no Bad Plastic Awfulness (or Bisphenol A) here
- Hardshell™ powder coat finish – safe, durable and classy
- Easy to clean – need we say more?
- Lifetime warranty – the longer you live, the longer the warranty